Terms and Conditions:
- By completing this enrollment form, you are choosing to receive your Village of Milford Utility Bill electronically and will NOT be receiving a bill by mail.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Village Office at (248) 684-1515.
- Once enrolled in the electronic e-bill program, you are responsible for ensuring receipt of the email. The Village of Milford will email your statement to the address you provide and if you fail to receive it you are responsible for all charges on the account by the due date. If payment is received after the due date penalties will apply. In order to ensure that we are able to provide you with accurate billing information you must update us with any changes in your email address. The Village cannot ensure electronic delivery of your utility bill.
- All electronic bills can be printed and saved electronically to your computer for your records.
- If you use spam filters for emails, please add the Village of Milford Water/Sewer Department to your approved senders list, firstname.lastname@example.org.