The Village finances are audited annually by an outside firm, which issues the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the prior fiscal year for the Village in December.
- View the 2020-21 Village of Milford Budget
- View the 2019-20 Village of Milford Budget
- View the 2018-2019 Village of Milford Budget
- View the 2018-2019 Budget Flyer
- View the 2017-2018 Village of Milford Budget
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (Audits)
- View the 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- View the 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- View the 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- View the 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Retirement and OPEB Reports
- View the 2018 Village Retirement Summary Report
- View the 2017 Actuarial Valuation of Postemployment Benefits
- View the 2017 Village Retirement Summary Report
Public Act 57 Compliance
Pursuant to the requirements of Michigan Public Act 57 of 2018, certain documents and records of the Milford Downtown Development Authority (DDA) are available for review on the DDA website.
Other Village Financial Information & Dashboards
The Village of Milford publishes a variety of financial transparency and other data through the Munetrix platform.
View the Village of Milford Dashboard