COVID-19 Impact on Village Facilities & Services
The Village continues to evaluate the situation as it relates to COVID-19 and follow the advice of our County, State, and Federal health officials, in addition to public health orders.
In addition to being available in the office, Village staff are available during normal business hours to assist the public via phone and email to answer questions and assist with permits, payments, and other services. Our online services remain available 24/7. Payments may also be placed into the drop box outside the building.
If you are feeling sick or have recently been notified that you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please refrain from visiting Village offices in order to protect others from potential exposure.
Office Phone Number: 248.684.1515
Online Services: www.villageofmilford.org/services
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This is an ever-evolving situation and we continue to communicate with various public health officials and alter plans accordingly.
General Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing.
- Stay home if you are sick, and contact your healthcare provider.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Oakland County Public health is also offering a variety of vaccine clinics, open to residents and those who work in Oakland County. More information at oaklandcountyvaccine.com.
The health agencies below each offer additional information about the virus, including data about local cases.
- Oakland County Health Department Coronavirus Information Page
- Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) Coronavirus Information Page
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus Information Page
Information from Oakland County Health Department is updated on their website www.OakGov.com/Health as it becomes available. The Oakland County Nurse on Call is also available at 800-848-5533, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.