If you would like to help with the cost of the Senior and Disabled Transportation Program, one easy way is by signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
If you have a Kroger card, just visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
. Click on "Michigan" and then click on "Enroll". If you signed up last year, please click on "Re-enroll"; your participation is good from May 1 to April 30 each year.
To enroll for the first time,
1. Sign in/Register at the top of the page toward the right side.
2. Click "Sign up Today" (to the right)
3. Enter your zip code and click "Search"
4. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store.
5. Enter your email address and password.
6. Click "next".
7. Key in your Kroger Plus Card number
8. Enter the security code (from the box above it)
9. Enter your contact information.
10. Click "next".
11. Verify that your account information is correct and click "complete information"
12. Kroger will send. you an email.
13. Open the email, read it, and either click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser.
14. Sign in
15. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click "Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information:.
16. Find your organization by typing in the NOP number 90092
17. Click on the organization name that you want.
18. Click on "Save Changes".
19. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate.
1. Enter your email
2. Enter your password
3. Type in the NPO number 90092.
4. Click "Select Your Organization"
5.Click "Save Changes"